Supaflex® Acoustic Flexible Duct
Supaflex® Acoustic Flexible Duct is a very strong fully flexible compressible light weight duct which is widely used in Air Conditioning and Ventilation Systems for Commercial, Industrial and Residential applications. Supaflex®Acoustic Flexible Ducts reduces noise levels. Supaflex®is extremely durable and will maintain dimensional stability when fully extended. Highly efficient when correctly installed, Supaflex®provides a maintenance free service life under normal operating conditions.
- Ideal for all Air Conditioning / Ventilating System including Hospitals, Hotels, Commercial and office Buildings and many other Industrial and Residential applications with reduced noise levels.
- Offers high degree of flexibility, which allows it to be easily connected to any desired position.
- A quick and economical means of correcting misalignment between system components.
- Allows ducting around obstacles where fabricated and fitted ducts would be difficult and costly to install.
- Tear and puncture resistant construction.
- Triple laminated inner core.
- Reduced noise levels.
- Highly resistant to corrosion and microorganism.
- Low operating cost, fully lined for efficient air delivery.
- Compressed ducts reduces freight and storage costs.
- No air leakage.
- Quick installation
- Spring steel wire helix assures dimensional stability, resists mechanical abuse and provides more efficient air distribution.
- Meeting British Standards BS 476
- ODP value zero and GWP value less than 5.
Supaflex®13APM Acoustic Flexible Duct is made of triple lamination of aluminum foil, polyester and metallized polyester film permanently bonded to a coated spring steel wire helix. The inner core is manufactured with perforations ideal for reducing noise in air conditioning systems. Thermal efficiency is provided by wrapping the exterior with a blanket of fiberglass insulation. The strong outer insulation jacket / vapor barrier is made of metallized polyester film laminate.